It facilitates the release of nervous tension by instilling an immediate sense of lightness throughout the body.
Ideal if you want to treat yourself to a prolonged pause for relaxation and well-being. Relaxation massage combines different techniques: ayurvedic, lomi lomi, lymphatic drainage... It is performed with slow and gentle rhythms; these modalities facilitate the release of nervous tensions, instilling a sense of lightness that extends over the entire body.
The different types of relaxation massage stimulate the body part concerned in different ways and can be divided into three maneuvers:
- Stroking: this relaxing massage takes place almost like a caress, with slow circular movements, acting on the nervous system.
- Kneading: is a maneuvers that acts on the muscle and connective tissue. It is performed by exerting pressure accompanied by a circular movement of the fingers.
- Friction: suitable for legs, neck and back, the massage takes place with increased pressure, mobilizing the tissues in the compromised area. Ideal for blood circulation.
What are the benefits of relaxation massage?
- Improves the immune system;
- Stimulates lymphatic circulation;
- Gives a feeling of relaxation;
- It stimulates the production of endorphins;
- improves sleep quality
Improves memory and concentration;